terms and conditions
Year 2 – Buy, Collect, Redeem Fancy Feast Collection Limited Edition by Leona Edminston (“The Promotion”)
The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nestle Purina PetCare of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138.
Authorised under permit numbers NSW: LTPS/17/12806, ACT: TP17/00564, SA: T17/526
The Promotion starts on 05.06.17 at 12:00am AEST and closes either the earlier of 31.08.17 at 11.59pm AEST or when all gifts have been claimed. All purchases and claims must be fully completed by 11.59pm AEST 31.08.17.
Claims are open to residents of Australia aged 18+ who make an Eligible Purchase.
Any FANCY FEAST Classic 85g single can, any FANCY FEAST Classic 6 x85g multipack, any FANCY FEAST Classic 8 x85g multipack, any FANCY FEAST Classic 12 x85g multipack, any FANCY FEAST Classic 24x85g multipack and any FANCY FEAST Classic 30x85g multipack.
One (1) can is equal to one (1) point. A consumer can claim:
- Up to six (6) points if the consumer purchases a FANCY FEAST Classic 6x85g multipack;
- up to eight (8) points if the consumer purchases a FANCY FEAST Classic 8x85g multipack;
- up to (12) points if the consumer purchases a FANCY FEAST Classic 12x85g multipack;
- up to (24) points if the consumer purchases a FANCY FEAST Classic 24x85g multipack;
- up to (30) points if the consumer purchases a FANCY FEAST Classic 30 x85g multipack.
For the avoidance of doubt a bulk purchase of multiples of the participating product is permitted. (i.e.) a claimant may purchase 100 Participating products in the one transaction and receive 100 points.
To claim, claimants must during the Promotional Period:
- Purchase the Participating Product (“Eligible Purchase”). An Eligible Purchase can also be made online;
- Retain your receipt and go to the Website;
- Sign up to create a Fancy Feast Classic Collection Account by registering their details or use an existing fancy feast collection account*;
- Log into their Fancy Feast Classic Collection account and upload a photo of their receipt to receive point(s);
- Collect the required amount of points for their chosen gift, click on “Redeem” and select an item from the classic collection range.
Maximum entries permitted
There is a limit of one (1) claim per gift type permitted during the Promotion Period. Up to four (4) claims per person.
There are up to 2,800 gifts available to be claimed during the Promotional Period.
- 500 cat brushes available to redeem. The first 500 valid claims for the cat brush received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will each receive a gift.
- 900 cat scratching lounges available to redeem. The first 900 valid claims for the cat scratching lounge received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will each receive a gift.
- 900 cat tunnels available to redeem. The first 900 valid claims for the cat tunnel received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will each receive a gift.
- 500 cat beds available to redeem. The first 500 valid claims for the cat bed received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will each receive a gift.
|Type||No. Available||Points required||Value|
|Cat Brush||500||The claimant is required to collect 30 points||$22|
|Cat Scratching Lounge||900||The claimant is required to collect 60 points||$52|
|Cat Tunnel||900||The claimant is required to collect 80 points||$64|
|Cat Bed||500||The claimant is required to collect 100 points||$80|
Value of Gift Pool
Up to $155,400.00
Conditions of Gift
If gifts are still available and in stock, all claims must be completed on-line no later than 31.08.17 at 11.59pm AEST.
The gift is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
Unclaimed prize draw
If fewer than the required number of gifts are claimed during the Promotion Period, the Promoter may award any remaining gift/s by conducting unclaimed prize draws. The unclaimed prize draw will occur from 10am AEST 11 September 2017. Draw No.1 will award any unclaimed Cat Beds. Draw No.2 will award any unclaimed Cat Tunnels, Draw No.3 will award any unclaimed Cat Scratching Lounges, and Draw No.4 will award any unclaimed Cat Brushes. The draws will take place at Unit 1, 3 Green Street, Brookvale NSW 2100. SA draw approval no SA#1005 granted 29/09/2011. Winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be published on www.fancyfeast.com.au 18 September 2017.
Claimants must keep their original receipt(s) to verify their claim. The Promoter may invalidate a claim if a claimant is unable to produce original receipts. Purchase receipts must identify the products purchased and the date and store of purchase.
Notification of successful claim
Each claimant will be notified via email to the email address nominated when completing the online claim form to advise if their claim is valid or invalid within 10 business days of receipt.
If a claim is deemed invalid and the Promoter requires any further information in order to determine the outcome of a claim, the Promoter may inform the claimant by email (“Notification Email”).
The claimant will then have seven (7) business days from the date of the Notification Email to provide the requested information to the Promoter, unless expressly stated otherwise in the notification email.
The Promoter reserves the right to deem any claim submitted invalid if an Eligible Claimant fails to provide the required information within the time specified.
Delivery of gift
The Promoter will endeavour to provide each claimant with their gift within 28 days of notification that their claim is valid. If delivery of the gift is delayed for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter the Promoter will advise the claimant of the delay via email.
Fancy Feast Classic Collection accounts are limited to one per person, one per unique and valid email address and up to 5 per household.
Claimants must keep your account password confidential. Claimants are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their account using their password.
Only 3 incorrect log-in attempts into an account are permitted. Users will be locked out of their account for 24 hours after this limit is reached.
Conditions of Claim
- 1.These Conditions of Claim are to be read in conjunction with the Schedule to Conditions of Claim. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Conditions of Claim and the Schedule to Conditions of Claim, the Schedule prevails.
- Information on how to submit a claim form part of these terms & conditions. Any claim not complying with these Conditions of Claim and Schedule to Schedule to Conditions of Claim is invalid.
- Standard claim restriction: Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Promoter, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the Promotion and shall be ineligible for any redemption covered herein.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any claim that occurs outside this period is invalid.
- Receipt of electronic claims: Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by a claimant or occurring during transmission.
- Verification Requirements: The Promoter may require the claimant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency. Where the Promotion requires the purchase of a product(s), the Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to require any claimant to verify every claim they made during the Promotion period in order to claim a reward. If a claim cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the claim will be invalid.
- Standard Reward Restriction: All rewards unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
- Reward Value: Reward value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any award.
- Reward Delivery: Rewards will only be delivered in Australia and each claimant should allow 28 days from receiving your validated confirmation email for delivery of their reward.
- Australian Consumer Law: The claimant should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services for all warranties. These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or the making of multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these Conditions of Claim and Schedule to Conditions of Claim. Should the Promoter find evidence of tampering by an individual, in addition to declaring any or all claims made by that individual invalid, the Promoter may also preclude that claimant from participation future promotions of the Promoter.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Liability: The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable claims: The Promoter may determine all claims invalid and/or preclude participation by a claimant if they disrupt, annoy, abuse, act contrary to law or engages in fraudulent misleading and deceptive conduct.
- Tax: Claimants should obtain their own independent financial advice in relation to any tax liability that may arise as a result of their participation in the Promotion.
- Promoters Decisions: All decisions of the Promoter are at their complete discretions and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Social Media: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Claimants completely release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any and all liability relating to the Promotion.